SAY WHAT?! POKEMON GO IS FINALLY HERE IN MALAYSIA!

Saturday, August 06, 2016


Yes, It is official!


Its finally here in Malaysia after it was released for the first three countries one month ago. 
I was informed by friend (whom 24 hours check on the Pokemon Go update, bless him) about the opening of Pokemon Go in my country, Malaysia , today.

I doubted him at first, yet I quickly went to search on the Play store and there it was, Pokemon Go are ready to be downloaded with over 50 million downloads worldwide.

And so, I am now on level 5, thank you and I'm on team Mystic. Yes, Team Mystic. XD


Like what went viral on the guide of getting a Pikachu in early game is when you first started, you need to walk away from the spawn of the first three pokemon (Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle) for four times and a Pikachu will appear. 

So I gave a try and It's true so I got myself a Pikachu!

How cute?! 

I went on an adventure early in the morning, walking down to the town nearby my house and there were lots of Pokemons' appear and yes thankfully, Pokestops are nearby too so I got some Pokeballs for myself...


Also some eggs. 

And see, I have been walking for 1.7km just around my Taman,
FOR A PHONE GAME.
Well, It's addictive though and I just can't ignore the stumbled Pokemons, can you? honestly. 

So what are you waiting for? 

"Team Mystic knows no bird but the bird in the North,
Whose name is Articuno"

- YEN

You Might Also Like

0 comments