ZALORA - Watches I got.

Sunday, February 28, 2016



On last December 2015, I did a purchase with ZALORA where I have been looking on watches for like ages already and finally, I bought one! Oh, and also it was the very first item (so-called property) that I bought with my hard-sweat-earned money!

What I like about ZALORA was the products they selling for sure will meet your expectation and ZALORA is kind enough to let you return the item to them if you are dissatisfy with the item you bought but of course, as long the tags are still with it and look like a new one.

They provide you with a consignment note, in case you wanna return your item back.

The box, I'm still keeping it till-date. :P

And look! I love how they put so many inflated plastic so your items don't move around and not getting hit around.

I bought two watches, one for myself and one was for my friend as his b'day present.

I bought myself a Casio analogue watch with a date window, I have been searching for these kind of watches and I actually had an eye on FOSSIL, but Casio is good enough for now. :^)

Oh! And it wasn't expensive. It was RM99 before and I got it during Christmas, so I was given another 15% discount for it! So worth it. 

And this was for my friend. Since he like sporty looking watch, I bought a quite sporty-looking one from JAXON, and also it's blue! His favorite colour and he loves it!

Looking for watches? log on to http://www.zalora.com.my/men-watches/ and don't forget to apply the code below before checking out for 15% discount!:

ZBAPQDMS

- s.w.w -

You Might Also Like

0 comments