New look on Shimwiwon

Saturday, February 06, 2016

Hye guys! Like finally, I'm done with editing and changed my blog with a brand new look. I actually wanted to change the interface of my blog before New year but I was too lazy to do so. So, I thought why not before this coming Chinese New Year, right? And I did it. Here we are! Presenting to you the new look on my blog. XD

A huge thanks to ThemeXpose for the template base and I am loving it so much because it is simple and also quite user-friendly to you, isn't it? You can visit their website and choose various of great blog templates by clicking HERE. And of course, make sure you get back-up of your previous template because the templates are just a BASE. You still need to work on editing the HTML codings. XD

Anyway, Happy Lunar New Year to those who celebrating it and Happy Holidays to everyone!

Have a great day and I'll take my leave now XD

- s.w.w -

You Might Also Like

0 comments