2016 lah.

Friday, January 08, 2016

It's the 8th day of 2016, page 8 of 366. I have been missing without notice for almost 2 months, and I am very sorry about that, to some of readers and also to my this tiny little humble blog.


I'm just gonna write a simple post just to keep this blog from getting rusty.

Frankly speaking, yes, I'm getting lazy and lazier to blog since i started working. well, not just only in blogging, but somehow in social medias too. It's like I'm getting tired of updating my life on social media already, but then it's not really what I wanted.

I think I have a reason for that. Recently these day, I'm becoming more "phobia-ish" about social media platform. things can go crazy very quickly and your information can be spread tremendously fast. Have you ever have this guts of like sharing out your opinion, but on the second thought, you rather suck it all in by yourselves instead of sharing it? Because I do. not once, but most of the time.I can say that I am afraid of getting bash by readers, you know, some people can be pretty judgmental. lol

Anyway, It's a brand new year everybody! I think it is still not too late to wish all of you a Happy New Year, right?  How did you spent your day in welcome 2016? mine was pretty fun. Staying on my bed and going on a drama marathon. Wahahaha. 

I'm actually writing this post in my office because, I can. Hahaha. And it's almost time to getting off from work! TGIF babe! But not really.

My friends are pretty busy this week. Kevin is having final examination for the next 3 weeks and as for Elvis, he just got back to KL yesterday to continue his study. Thus, I'm just going to cheer myself up with drama today. I just found a pretty old drama, but not really that old. it was aired from 2013 to 2014 with 120 episodes. Homaigad. HAHA. The title was Potato Star 2013QR3. Looks like i'm gonna have a sleepless weekend. XD

Anyway, I hope that I am able to be updating my blog more frequent, if laziness don't strike. I'll get going by now. See you when I see you!

- s.w.w -

You Might Also Like

1 comments