Second chance, for the first time?

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

If you're given a second chance to meet someone for the first time, who will it be?

This question I have been asking myself for a several time and will this thing really happen?

Meeting someone that you have seen, someone that you spent most of your time with, happiness and tears, suffer and torments, for the first time again?

Things that only you can remember, but not them.

I knew everything about what had happened, and they don't.

Isn't that how it work?

So I can change, change what I did wrong in the previous met.

But, isn't that meeting someone for the second time?

Because you know them. you knew everything about them, but you just want to change.

I have been wondering, what is the suppose meaning, or the right way of the question.

If you're meeting them for the first time again, and you know nothing, aren't you going to do the same mistake again?

Oh, I get it.

You have gotten experiences.

Meeting you for the first time, with the more experienced me.

How I wish.

- s.w.w -





You Might Also Like

0 comments