The Virgin DJ: Of a room in TalkTalk

Monday, May 18, 2015

It was my first time experiencing being as one of the room DJ in TalkTalk for such many guests yesterday (around 160 - 190 listeners) . A room that I always go into has held an event called the "Queue Event" where every members may have the chance to exhibit themselves with their own songs. Everyone has the limit of 360 seconds per person and it must only be in Japanese (J-pop, anime theme songs, vocaloids, etc).

I went on queue for 5 times, thus I was able to share five of my favourite Japanese songs :D

1. Last Night, Good Night - Hatsune Miku (Livetune Ver.)



 Earned myself with 24 flowers from listeners :D

2. Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari - Supercell



38 flowers gained from listeners :D

3. Brave Song - Aoi Tada



54 flowers received :D

4. Ichiban no Takaramono - [一番の宝物 Angel Beats!]




5. Hello, How are you - Ritsuka Ver. [ハロ/ハワユ リツカ]



Accumulated myself with 84 flowers :D

So, those were the five songs I played during the Queue event and I had fun though sharing my favourite Japanese songs to so many listeners. And thank you for all the supports by giving me those flowers. Oh, and also the two followers. hahahaha. can't wait for the next Queue event :D

Till next time.

- d.w.w -

You Might Also Like

0 comments