DWWDiary #67 - Lunch and "After-Lunch" , With Friends.

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

I'm currently in the midst of exam, and two paper were settled. Tomorrow, It is going to be a hard one. Lots of notes, lots to read and understand but I'm here, blogging. wtf. 

This morning after my second final exam paper, my friend and I decided to reach out to Hitz Cafe for lunch. I had my breakfast early in the morning, so I can't call it as my brunch, can I? 

Hitz Cafe is located in the town of Perak called Tanjung Malim. It serves variation of food from Eastern to Western food, mainly. I ordered myself a Beef strips Spaghetti with Carbonara Sauce and a cup of Cold Classic Cappucino (CCC, nice acronym for it. lewl) Overall it cost only RM15.50, and tax free(that is what everyone love about, no tax! LOL)



Beef Strips Spaghetti with Carbonara and Cold Classic Cappucino.

It was a great lunch by the way, especially the "after-lunch" photography session, by the washroom. Hahahahaha!

An "after-lunch" table group photo. :P Farah's not in the picture.  D:

we then went to visit the valley to the washroom, and here are some crazy photo-session with friends. Hahahaha.

The "Coffee Talk" style. 

Another one! Hahaha! Featuring, Imelda.
I just love this one because the smile and, and, the eye-to-eye. *shy* Hahahahhaa!


The "VIP" only table? Lewl

An of course, The "A day without laughter is a day wasted" style. 
I love this pic so much and thanks to the wonderful photography, Nicckane. Thank youuu!

Two papers are now down and left with three more to go. All the best and good luck to all my course-mates. Let us Ace our Final of the Finals together. Till next time.


- d.w.w -

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You're welcome buddy! Hwaiting for the remaining papers πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ ^^

    ReplyDelete