"Within the time we spent together, what do feel and think of me?"

Tuesday, December 09, 2014

I asked few persons a question that might need a little of critical thinking from them. The question was, "Within the time we spent together, what do feel and think of me?"


These are the responses.

Friend A

"你是一个对自己爱的人可以付出所有的人咯。。细心体贴 that is why during that time,  I had interested on you ..

但是你对自己的另一半没有什么信心

可能因为他不太在意你吧。。相反你就很在意他。。

just wht I can say .. over attached .. haha."


Translation:

"You are a guy who can sacrifice everything for your love's one, Careful and considerate that is why during that time,  I had interested on you ..

But you own the other half of no confidence

Probably because one's does not care about you. . Instead you are very concerned about one's .

just wht i say .. over attached .. haha"


Friend B

"What do you think? 

What makes you ask that kind of questions now. Here. 

Because I actually prefer to discuss about this face to face. 

How am I gonna show everything here."


Friend C

"Sweet, nice and gentle... At least you are to me."


Friend D

"Normal."


A little disappointment in Friend's D answers.

- d.w.w -

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. You are a sweet guy, Douglas :) That's what I can say about you ^^

    ReplyDelete