It's December.

Monday, December 01, 2014

Hye guys. It's another month, again. wew. Time passed real quick lately, don't you think? It's like the circulation of globe turning a little bit faster than usual. Lol. Just kidding. Got too much of influence from Interstellar. ahaks.

So, what happened these few weeks (probably a month)? To be honest, nothing much happening in my life lately, thus you can see, I  didn't blog much these days. (What a boring life Wi-won have #FML).

Well, like every students does, I am currently back to my varsity doing my last semester in the course I took. Yeap, It is pretty hard for this Semester I admit, as there are six subjects that requires lots and lots of readings, writings, practices and so on. Quite busy, you know? pfft (yeah right).

A photo posted by Shim Wi-won (@dougy_wiwon) on

So, yeah. It's the last month. Let us finish what we have started before the year ends. :D

All right, I'm rushing to my next class now. I'll blog again soon. see you when I see you.

- d.w.w -

You Might Also Like

0 comments