Mood Swing.

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Hello guys! I stumbled upon this picture will scrolling on Facebook and couldn't not to show it to all of you gahahaha. It's just so cute!  By the way, here's the picture, oh! and there's something I wanna tell you guys! :D


Cute isn't it? Hahahaha. I like the part when she cry then suddenly got angry. poor guy. gahahaha xD

Anyway, I am currently working on a small project called the "Melody Community" and I was assigned as the web designer and developer of the website! that's insane. Well, It's actually quite easy because I was using wix.com as my designing platform. gahahaha. Thank you Wix for making web designing simple. *thumbs up* anyway, here is the link: http://melodytouchonline.wix.com/melody or simply click HERE. Do visit this unpretentious part of my work all right? Hehe. 

Till next time! see ya!

- d.w.w -



You Might Also Like

1 comments