"Let me go, I don't wanna be your Hero"

Friday, October 03, 2014

Morning guys. I just got up from my not-so-good sleep and there are a lot of things that I am worrying about, all the time. I don't know and I just couldn't understand why am I so worried about so many things, even to a small little matter. I can actually turn a small freaking problems into something like, its impossible to solve. And that's not a good thing I tell you. And I always make my own conclusion. the phrase "what if", "what if", "what if'" always wandering around my brain.

I always make people feel nervous of something that they shouldn't be nervous on, at all. Some of my close friend might understand what I am trying to say here and I am sorry for making you that way. And I tend to make people feel frustrated due to my worries.

Oh, I will be having my MUET Speaking Test this coming 14th November and yes, I am so worried. lol. Wish me all the best of luck all right? ;)

Anyway, I came across this song(actually it was a soundtrack from a Korean drama I watched) , Hero by Family of the Year and I think this song is pretty amazing so I would like to share with you guys. :)


Worries, please let me go.

I wonder, if there is any way not to be so worried or live without worries? God bless. :)

- See you when I see you -

- Dougy W.W -

You Might Also Like

2 comments