Yee Fung Laksa

Friday, September 26, 2014

Food food food. Dougy's favourite things to do. Hahahaha. I was awake this early morning (waken by my mom's beautiful alarm voice asking me to wake up to help her at paying her car payment) and went to have breakfast at Kedai Kopi Yee Fung located in Gaya Street, Kota Kinabalu.

Yee Fung are well-known with their Laksa and now, they have come out with few choices of Chinese cuisine for you to choose from such as  Ngiu Chap (Beef Noodle), Chicken Clay-Pot Rice, Etc.

As for today, I chose the indigenous Yee Fung's Laksa. And if you're in K.K, It is a must-to-try for everyone.

This delectable Laksa is very different from the normal Laksa in the west Malaysia. You may choose from small to big portion and for me, I chose the big one for RM6.50. 


Lots of beansprouts! :O (To be honest, I don't like beansprouts but since it's a lot, I have to eat it anyway -__-")

The laksa broth are totally mouthwatering. Oh, and remember to mix it with their Sambal for an amazing savory taste.  

My rating

Address:  Kedai Kopi Yee Fung, 127, Jalan Haji Saman, 
88000 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.

- See you when I see you -

- Dougy W.W -

You Might Also Like

0 comments