Coming back Sabah In less than 24 hours.

Tuesday, September 02, 2014

In less than 24 hours, I'll be back in my hometown, Kota Kinabalu. I am now currently at my aunt house in Armanee Condo, somewhere located in Damansara Damai. Quite a few kilometres away from the Damansara Perdana (where I used to live and internship for the past three months). Actually I just done bathing after coming back from having dinner outside.

I have packed some of my stuffs and my luggage couldn't fit all ._. I already have 3 luggages and a box of stuffs. I realized that I bought too many clothes and shoes -.- I think I should do a blog-shop because there are few shirts and pants that I don't want to wear ady but to throw it away, is kinda wasted. Hmm. Maybe I should think about it. hahaha. lol. 

Anyway, This time coming back to Sabah, I'll be concentrating on my Malaysia University English Test (MUET) which will be commence on this coming October for Speaking Test and November for Writings. I hope I can do well in it and get at least band 4. But what makes me worried now is the application I did for MUET. Until now I still haven't get any news leh. How? Do I have to wait for it or what? Checked the website but no news about -.-

All right. I'll update soon when I reached in K.K! Very exhausted already today. You can even feel it when reading this post. wtf.  Tomorrow will be more exhausted I suppose. Carrying luggages and boxes. ㅠㅠ I wish I got my own personal  private plane. lol See ya!


- See you when I see you - 

- Dougy W.W -



You Might Also Like

0 comments