Doesn't work together.

Monday, August 11, 2014

It was a usual Monday evening where I will go out and have my dinner somewhere around the place I'm living in. I decided to have Herbal Pork soup, or more likely known as "Bak Kut Teh" because of the cold air breeze after the heavy pouring rain during my working hour.


I had my Bak Kut Teh at a restaurant nearby and sadly, It doesn't enough for me. The rice was a little too less, and the ingredients were lesser because they do not have pork intestines and all the inner parts anymore. Thus, they just gave the meat and they counted me the normal price of RM12 without Rice. -.-

My stomach does not feel gorged enough and so I thought of getting Char Kueh Teow from the stall during my way back home. And here's what a quite hilarious situation happened. 

During my whole way to the stall, my mind was thinking of ordering Char Kueh Teow. And it keep on repeating on my mind like "char kueh teow, char kueh teow, char kueh teow". As I reached there, and the word "Char kueh teow" is still on my mind, but when the hawker auntie ask me what do I want to order, my mouth automatically interpret and said, "Sweet and Sour Fish". *face-palm* 

My mind and my mouth doesn't work together. pfft -.-

So I ended up having Sweet and Sour fish rice instead of char kueh teow. T__T 

Have you guys ever experience it before, when you mind thought of something that you want to say, but your mouth delivers a different thing out? Or it was just me. Lol. 

This was my second round of dinner. Sweet and Sour Fish. 

-

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hahaha. Dougy pleaseeeeee. Lawak la. Your mind and mouth really doesn't work together. Heheh

    ReplyDelete