Sickling Dougy.

Tuesday, July 08, 2014

[This post is updated using Samsung Galaxy Note 2]

Oh God. I have abandoned my blog for a week already. Really busy with my work and report and letters and articles. and what more worst? I fall sick.  -.- Like really sia,  one come all follow one lor. At first I only feel tired, so I just have nap.  Then suddenly my nostrils stuck. -.- and here come the badass flu. Keep running down my nose. Then my health turned from healthy to badass unhealty when the fever and sorethroat arrives -.-

My colleagues ask me to take MC, but I didn't want to.

Anyway, sick selfie at work. 😄😄😄


Shout out for the chandelier :D

Was doing account at this moment. Hahahaha! Gosh this boy, still got time to take selfie -3-

Till next time. 

- See you when I see you -

- Dougy W.W -





You Might Also Like

0 comments