Interning, My first Work.

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

So, it has already been the third day since I started my internship. So far so good la, but working for 8 hours long is really tiring cuz I never work for that long before. Well, I did, but not for a company, does it still count? Lol.

To be honest, I never work for a company before, not even a part-time. LOL wtf. Spoiled brat -.-
Like really, in term of finance, my parents are still supporting me till now. They are like my portable bank, LOL.

In these two days (include today then it’s the third la but I just started so cannot count as one day), I learnt few things la in this company. And technically in here, I realized how the internal part of an online shopping company looks like.

Even though it is tiring but I find it fun to work on. Like once a wise man said, “Love what you do, and you’ll fall in love with it.” (Well, I just randomly put that in and I don’t know who say that wtf).

3rd Day on the go, 57 days more.

I haven’t send my “lapor diri” letter to my lecturer yet WTF.

Anyway, I’ll do my best in this Company and get a good mark for my intern. LOL. Bye.

- See you when I see you -

- Dougy W.W -

You Might Also Like

0 comments