Pray For MH370.

Saturday, March 08, 2014

I am hereby, to pray for all the passengers and the cabin crews of MH370.

It is heartbreaking to received news about the missing flight of MH370. I am hereby to remark others to NOT and stop spreading fake news and making stupid jokes around until the real information is announce. I am here being offensive, indeed, hate those people who blog or spread rumours about the plane crashed, passengers who are found dead, or any relevant fake information. We are now talking about people's life and death. DO NOT Play around with it. You are just like abusing other people's mental and mind by giving fake information, and technically, lead to disrespectful to the-kin of the passengers involved. Subsequently, Think before you post unsure details and information.

In the name of Jesus, I pray for all the passengers of MH370. Amen.


#PrayForMH370


-See You when I see You-

-Dougnereus-

You Might Also Like

0 comments