I WANT ONE: SAMSUNG S5.

Thursday, March 13, 2014

I am so wanting this! Just have a look at the video first.




Have you watched?

What do you think?

For me, this new smartphone is damn awesome okay! DAMN AWESOME! Especially the 16 megapixels camera (I've been wanting to own a DSLR or my own digital camera but I can't afford one now. wtf) and the super fast auto focus, and adjustable focus!!! AND AND! SUPER POWER SAVING MODE. THAT IS WHAT I NEED! No need to buy Powerbank, technically. :P Hahahaha.

This phone is almost as huge as my current Samsung Galaxy Note II at 151.1 x 80.5 x 9.4mm (5.95 x 3.17 x 0.37 In). And the new Samsung S5 is at 142 x 72.5 x 8.1mm (5.59 x 2.82 x 0.32). Just a slight different only! And of course, Samsung S5 are 38grams much lighter than the my current Note II!

Samsung S5 come in a variety of colours and I especially like the copper gold and the shimmery white! The colours of the the phone are just, SO NICE! LOL.

AND ALSO, IT'S WATERPROOF!!! But of course, it has its own limit but still, It's waterproof! I can just bring it into the bathroom and use my phone while bathing and no need to worry about my phone getting wet when i'm cleaning the dish or whatsoever that need to be in contact with water. GOSH. my dream. wtf! LOL.

Not to forget, the S Health. Goshh. I really need this phone (or the apps would be enough, but I still want this phone!) because I jog most of the time (I've stopped these few days. lazy me -.-").

Oh my gosh, I can keep on ranting the same thing over and over again.

I really need want one of the Samsung S5! Arghh!

I need to go or else it won't stop.

BYE!

-See You when I see You-

-Dougnereus-

You Might Also Like

0 comments