The Shining Bright Moon.

Monday, January 20, 2014

Have you guys ever seen a bright shining moon? Few days ago, I've seen a moon that is as round as a shining crystal ball. It was on last Thursday if i'm not mistaken. I saw the moon when I'm having a meeting with my groupmates about our Report for the Report Writing. It is not easy to see a full moon you know. It happens once in every 30 days. :P

I can't resist myself from capturing a picture of it. Even though it is not as nice as the professional's one, but at least it still look nice!   


Can you see how round and how shiny it is? Hahaha. And with the two shining stars too. I totally fall in love with the night sky on that day. Lolx. This is so random. See ya :x

-See You when I see You-

-Dougnereus-

You Might Also Like

0 comments