Happy Chinese New Year Eve!

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Hello Guys! Happy Chinese New Year Eve! I am currently in Papar for my family reunion dinner and I've just done with my dinner :D How bout you guys? I wish all of you have a pleasant "Tuan Yuan" dinner with your family! :D 

Tuan Yuan Dinner only happens once in a year. Don't miss this chance and try your best to go back and visit your beloved one(I mean your family, not girlfriend boyfriend. LOL)

My dad writing something on the Talisman that will be burn to our Ancestors.

Preparing up to burn the paper money,


5,000,000 Yuan. Wew. Rich LOL.



The heat is so hot that I need to back off. LOL

And Chinese New Year won't be complete without stewed Pork Intestines and a can of Coca-Cola. In the Hokkien Tribe, eating pork intestines will bring long life to one's because of it long long intestine. LOL. That Cola is just an add on one. Hahahaha Wtf.  

 Before I end this post,
SELCA! Hahahaha! :P


Another one :P

Alright, See You guys soon and Happy Chinese New Year!

 Gong Xi Fa Cai!

恭喜发财. 马到成功.


-See You when I see You-

-Dougnereus-



You Might Also Like

0 comments