Barbecue Fish Sticks.

Sunday, January 26, 2014

If you're staying in Tanjung Malim, or a students who studying nearby Tanjong Malim, I bet most of you have seen this uncle who's selling these fish meats in a stick. LOL. I don't know how to describe it, but yeah. I'd seen this uncle since Semester one (that was like two years ago wtf). 

He was wondering around my old campus like almost everyday and on Saturday, he will park his two-in-one motorcycle in the middle of the food street. For two years, why didn't I buy it and try it out? Does it look bad? Lol. No. It does look nice, but it doesn't tempt me to buy it.

Until last week, supposedly, to try it out but to lining up for so long in the middle of "Pasar Malam" breaks my desire. And today, there's no one lining up! So, I approached and bought RM2 out of it. The uncle sell 5 sticks of it for RM1. 


I didn't manage to capture his face but only his body while he's barbecuing the fish sticks because I was concentrating on the fish sticks instead. :P But that doesn't really important, does it? 

Look! So nice right the colour and the texture? Rofl

Okay. So, does it taste nice?

Well, It does taste nice, but It would be better if the uncle put more meat in it. :P I feel like i'm eating 70% meat and 30% air. :x Hahaha. By the way, I'll give a 3/5 rating for this :D If you're here in Tanjong Malim, you should try it out! :D 

-See You when I see You-

-Dougnereus-

You Might Also Like

0 comments