Touch 3D Web K-Pop Online Game [OBT]

Sunday, November 03, 2013

Hello ~


Just a short update la. Last Thursday, I was surfing on facebook, then suddenly I saw a Promoted post by 4games. And the title written, "Touch 3D Web K-pop". I was like, wah. Got web dancing game ah? The graphic sure weird one. But I was wrong! I never thought that Web- Game graphic can be so nice! Moreover, a dancing game!


Then I go and try it out la. This gameplay quite similar to Mstar, and the interface like the combination of Steps and SDO-X. Somehow like AuditionSEA also(I played to many dancing games. lol). Currently I'm at lvl 25 la. This game is still on OBT(Open Beta) and will close down for awhile on the 8th November 2013 till someday that we also don't know when except the GM. 

Anway, this game is fun though. You can have a try if you like dancing ^^ Not easy to find a dancing game that doesn't require you to download it! just play it on the web! You can even log in with your facebook, twitter or  Google+ account. 

Here a screenshot I took.


This guy said I bully D: I where got bully eh.

Alright. I'll go to sleep now. it's almost 6am wtf.

See ya!

-See You when I see You-

-Dougnereus-

You Might Also Like

0 comments