BIGBANG T.O.P - Doom Da Da (2013 COMEBACK)

Friday, November 15, 2013

OH MY GOD. I AM NOW ADDICTED TO THIS SONG ALREADY

V.I.P'S !!!

T.O.P (My bias and always will. HAHA) just released his newest Song, Doom Da Da Audio.


"LONG TIME NO SEE LONG LONG TIME NO SEE~" HAHAHA



Nothing much I can say, this song is just AMAZING!!! Can't wait for his MV to be release tonight. Aish. I've been repeating this song for don't know how many times already.

I think Big Bang is going to make a group comeback soon. I have the instinct! 

You see ah, GD make his solo comeback last 2 months for the song CROOKED(my favourite song also! OMG. This song, if you watched the MV and try to understand it, It is actually very sad story you know! go watch and hear it if you haven't!), then the song COUP D'ETAT and followed by the newest MV for the song 니가 뭔데 WHO YOU. 

After GD, TaeYang make his solo comeback last week for the song RINGA LINGA (I'd blogged about it), and this song is addictive too! damn addictive! LOL.

and Now, T.O.P make his solo comeback with this song Doom Da Da! Aishh! Is it a sign? Will SeungRi and Daesung make a solo comeback too? I'm looking forward to it! Hahaha!

Alright! Don't forget to hear their songs kay?!

Peace Out VIP'S!

-Dougnereus-

-See You when I see You-

You Might Also Like

0 comments