RINGA LINGA RING!

Saturday, November 09, 2013

Tae Yang just released his new song last Thursday. He uploaded the Ringa Linga dance performance video first at Youtube then the MV comes after on Saturday, which is today, about 30 Minutes ago. And to tell you what, I AM TOTALLY ADDICTED TO THE SONG!!!


*~Son deureora gwangbog doen geot cheoreom~*

Gosh I can't stop singing. HAHAHA.

It has been two years since Tae Yang make his solo comeback from the song, "I'll be there" and now he's back with his newest song, Ringa Linga, Which is fucking awesome!

So this is TaeYang newest Music Video. MUST WATCH KAY!



and this is the Dance version of this song. Epic I tell you!



You know, I am so addicted that I am now already set this song as my phone ringtone. So anyone who call me and I pick up your phone call a bit late, understand la hor. HAHAHA.

DOUGNEREUS FOREVER A VIP! <3 Hahahahaha.

Kay bye :P

-See You when I see You-

-Dougnereus-

You Might Also Like

0 comments