Thursday date with Bestfriend.

Friday, October 11, 2013

Hello! Yesterday I went for a movie date with one of my bestfriend, Crystal. Lolol. Was meeting Crystal and Myles yesterday for a hang out because it has been a very long time we didn't meet each other la.


So we have decided to watch Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2.   


It's a nice animation film basically. I like their ideas on giving the names to those foodnimals. HAHA. Like, Hipotatomus, Shrimpanzee, Bananostrich, CheeseSpider, and a lot more la. I give a 4/5 rating on this film. Go watch it if you like animation. Lol.

Before we go for the movie, we went for a lunch at Upperstar Suria. While waiting for the food to come,


This is actually on the ceiling. Look like a framed Drawing.  

I like the Interior design la. So, Classical? Not? Whatever. Lol.

Chicken and Bacon Salad. Damn big la the portion. Wtf.

I manage to finish it up. The stomach is gorged with vegetables and meat. Not so healthy but still healthy. LOL. Thank God that I ordered sky juice. 

After that we went for the movie la, and...
 It is So cold inside the cinema hall. I feel like i'm in a huge cubic refrigerator.

After the movie, we went for a drink at Starbucks. The worker here have good hearing. They spelled my family name correctly. moreover, they put a smiley behind which make me happy in this cold weather.

Selca with my Grande of Dark Mocha.

I have a long chat with Crystal and poor Myles sitting infront of me playing with his iPhone. Lolol. Sorry! So, After we done with our drinks, we head back home. Thank You Criis and Myles for the day ^^

After I got back home, I got bored of waiting for my internet to get stable, I actually went to play a game that I'd abandoned for a long time. And then I went to suicide when I saw the line are stable back already. HAHA. But after few minutes, the line back to unstable. Stupid Internet. But It gets better when it near to midnight. Lawls.

Alright, That's all for now. Thank you for reading. I'll blog again soon. :D

See You when I see You.

-Dougnereus-


You Might Also Like

0 comments