The scar has gone! -Along with the celebration of Feast Day.

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Last Saturday, a new pimple has born on my face, right on top of my nose. It is so distracting that I want to pop it off! so i took a piece of tissue (picture below) and pinch the pimple off. after pinch sure burst one la hor. but the worse part is,


THE BLOOD CAN'T STOP FLOWING OUT D:

I used almost like 10 pieces of it. rub the blood away but it will flowing non-stop.


This is the pack of tissue I'm talking about.

After I done with it, I went to take a short nap because of exhaustion of pinching the pimple (reason much ("- .-)). when i awake from the nap, I have to get ready for the church event in the evening later on. So i stand up, take my towel and go in to the bathroom. when i get in to the bathroom, first thing I do is look at myself in the mirror. So, knowingly, i walk towards the

 mirror~mirror on the wall~ who's the handsome boy of...

WHAT???


(and here's the dramatic scene)

oh my face~ why on this day~

So sad, the face look so sad (T^T). Can u see the red dots in the middle of my nose? D:

Time is ticking and i should be leaving for the church already. So, I a method to cover it up. I went to 7-eleven and bought a pack plastic plaster.


The plaster I bought :3

To act like very Shuai, I plastered it on my nose. Oh yeah! :P

Tadaaa!!! Lol (._.|||) 
then day passed by, and waiting it to heal. D:


Day 2, (Sunday)

I didn't took a photo for Day 3 o.o"



let's Jump it over, Shall we? xD

AND I PROUDLY PRESENT, DAY 4, (TUESDAY) WHICH IS TODAY!
Here is a Selca of myself. :P

All cleared and gone!
Thank God so much, after four days, it finally off my face :3


Alright, that is all for now. I have to continue doing my last assessment for this semester. need to hand it up by tomorrow. - -"

See You when I see You.

-Douglas, SJY.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Eh eh, tissue tu. Macam kenal. Heeee^^ Peace ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha. Yes. haritu takde orang ambil balik. so Douglas bawa balik. hahaha

      Delete