Cleanliness on The last week of Lectures.

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

It's the fourteen week, with the meaning of the last week of lectures. :D
and, surprisingly,
I cleaned my room!
Crazy huh?
I never know I will do all of these thing.
sweep the floor, mop the floor, clean the ceiling fan, wash my comforter, my bed sheets ...
GOD.
THANK YOU.
Thanks for wonderful weather today.
Hot and Shiny :3

Below, a picture of my room.








Yeah, this is my side,
my room in UPSI.








Yay! :D
It's Simple, yet I CLEANED. IT'S NOW CLEAN AT LEAST.
Reason why I clean up the room is because I was frustrated about the mosquitoes bite.
Imagine, Every night okay, EVERY F**KING NIGHT,
Mosquitoes came by like it they are an invited guest,
biting my body like they paid for the meal.
Daaaammmmnnn~

Anyway,
so long for now.

See You when I see You.

-Douglas, SJY.

You Might Also Like

0 comments